FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ACTIVIO AND ACTIVIO PRODUCTS
HOW TO WEAR THE CHEST BELT?
The heart rate chest belt is placed around the chest with direct contact against the skin, with the text side up and facing outward. In order for the measurement to be as good as possible, it is important that the chest belt is centred and that the two contact surfaces on the back side have solid contact with the skin.
LOG IN WITH YOUR CHEST BELT?
- Identify your chest belts number, you will be able to find the number sticker located at the topside of the belt.
- Select your chest belts number on the touch screen.
- Enter your maximum heart rate or calculate it based on your age.
- Press ok to accept the estimated heart rate.
REGISTER CHEST BELT ID NUMBER?
- Press menu.
- Enter the four digit code: see instruction manual. Then press ok.
- Continue with pressing System button to open the system settings view.
- Press the button “Chest Strap” to open the Chest strap settings view.
- Now locate the belts own 6 digit serial number printed on the backside of the belt just below the battery compartment and at the front you will be able to find the belts chosen number in form of a sticker.
- Select the belts chosen number and continue with entering the belts 6 digit serial number into the keypad and press change (NOTE: When the serial number starts with a 0 ignore the first 0). When you are done press save and return to return to the main menu.
REPLACE BATTERY AND O-RING?
- Use a coin of your choice and a screwdriver for example.
- Open the battery lid by turning it a quarter to the left.
- Remove the battery and use the screwdriver or your tool of choice to pick the rubber gasket out of its notched area.
- Place the new O-ring in the notched area and use your thumb in a circling motion to even it out before placing the battery back into the battery compartment and closing the lid.
TROUBLESHOOT CHEST BELTS
- If a chest belt stop responding or do not work as intended try the following.
- First open the battery lid and remove the battery, put the same battery into the battery compartment and close the lid. Put your thumbs on both of the ribbed electrode areas, then rub the thumbs against the electrodes and test the belt for a response at a gauge meter on the projector screen.
- Replace the battery. And do the same test procedure as in 1.
- Double check that the correct ID number is programmed into the system.
When neither of these options is the solution to your problem, write a short fault description and send in the belt to us at Activio.
REBOOT THE SYSTEM
- Press Menu, enter the password, see instruction manual, press “Ok”.
- Then press the system button and in the top right corner, “Computer Unit: Restart”.
- Wait for the computer to reboot.
HOW TO CLEAN THE PROJECTOR FILTER AND RESET THE FILTER TIMER
- Turn off the projector.
- Remove the vented filter lid. Clean the filter from dust and other particles. Put the filter back into place, start up the projector with the remote control.
- Press Menu on the control, scroll down to Filter Time press enter and choose Yes to reset the filter time. Then exit the menu.
HOW TO START AND END A VIRTUAL TRAINER SESSION
- Press menu
- Continue with Virtual Trainer: Control Panel
- Select your Virtual Trainer profile and choose Start the Training: Now. Go back to the main menu by pressing start over.
- To end the session press Virtual Trainer. Then select Stop training in progress: Stop. Return to main menu by pressing start over.
DOWNLOAD VIRTUAL TRAINER PROFILE?
- Push the menu button.
- Continue with Virtual Trainer: Control Panel.
- Choose Download Profiles -> Download
- Enter your User Name and Password and press download.